A purchasing cooperative allows entities to pool together and benefit with cost savings on products, services and administrative costs by accessing contracts already bid via membership.
Due to Texas State Law and to comply with Federal (EDGAR) guidelines governing the use of federal funds, Nacogdoches ISD requires vendors to be a member of one of the following cooperatives or to complete the Sole Source Affidavit for consideration unless they are already on file with Region VII’s Purchasing Cooperative. New vendors must complete and return a IRS W-9 Form and Vendor Additional Information Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 936-585-6348”
Nacogdoches ISD is a member of the following purchasing cooperatives.
1. Region VII Purchasing Cooperative (Kilgore, TX)
2. Region VII Purchasing Cooperative (Mt. Pleasant, TX)
3. Region IV TCPN (the Cooperative Purchasing Network) Houston, Texas
4. State of Texas Cooperative (TXSmartBuy *Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts)
5. HGAC Buy (Houston-Galveston Area Council)
6. Region V Food Service Cooperative (Food Service)
7. AmSan – U.S. Commodities Government Purchasing Alliance
8. Buy Board Cooperative Purchasing – Texas Association of School Boards
9. Region 19 ESC Purchasing Cooperative – El Paso, Texas
District Contact (936) 569-5000 (x8839):
Max McCarley – Director - email@example.com
Renee Holland – Purchasing Specialist - firstname.lastname@example.org